Over the counter supplements are basically the drugs which can be purchases without any proper prescription from a doctor. There are some over the counter medications that treat itches, pains and aches. Other over the counter drugs will help you to cure some diseases like athlete’s foot and tooth decay. Some medications also have the capacity to reduce recurring concerns like migraines as well. In USA, the determination of drugs whether they are safe or not is done by FDA or Food & Drug Administration. However, there are still some risks associated with the OTC drugs as some may interact with food, drinks, and other supplements or drugs and can cause serious health conditions. Particularly, in case of pregnant ladies, one should contact the doctor or any health care department to know about the medicines.
When it comes to purchase any supplement for improving focus and weight loss as an over the counter drug, there are many important points to remember, and if you are giving to your kids then you ought to be very careful. It doesn’t mean that OTC medicine will bring more results. In addition, OTC supplements should not be taken in higher or longer dosages than recommended on the label. If you are experiencing symptoms for a long time then it is better to see the health care service provider. However, one thing is for sure that OTC replacements for Adderall, which is quite dangerous in the long run, are absolutely safe and effective.
How to read on the OTC drug labels
OTC drugs for enhancing mental focus and weight loss, without prescriptions have labels on them which explain the benefits as well as risks associated with the drugs. It even explains how to consume the drug in a proper manner. The label starts with active ingredients, then uses, directions for use, warnings and other information.
- Active ingredients: Every supplement is an active ingredient, and the combined products contain two and more ingredients. This column will have the generic name of the drug and other information of the ingredients. Always prefer an alternative for Adderall that contains herbal ingredients.
- Uses: Disorders and symptoms of the drug are usually listed on the labels.
- Warnings: Whether the Adderall alternative drug is safe, whether doctor has to be consulted, and other factors of the drug are listed on the labels. If it is written ‘Ask doctor before using’, it means that the drug is not totally safe and you need guidance for using it. If it is written ‘Ask pharmacist before using’, it means there are questions in regard to its effectiveness. Sometimes, side effects are also mentioned along with few precautionary measures. Special instructions are given for children, pregnant women and breastfeeding women.
- Directions to us: Quantity of drug, how to take it according to age, and such factors are mentioned in the labels.
- Other information: Any special points such as storage of the supplement are mentioned too.
- Inactive ingredients: These are generally harmless in nature, however few can cause allergy, hence these ingredients are to be checked and avoided if they can harm you.
Make sure to check the above mentioned aspects on the label of the OTC drug you are about to use, as these are not described by the doctors we should be very careful before using them. So, those were some of the helpful information that you can obtain from the labels of OTC Adderall replacement drugs. Now, let us provide you the name of some really effective and popular over the counter alternative for Adderall.
OTC Alternatives for Adderall
Apart from Adderall, there are many other drugs available that perform the same task, i.e. enhance memory power, increase the ability to concentrate, improve mental energy level, and even induce weight loss. However, those alternatives are not addictive in nature, unlike Adderall. Among all the alternatives or replacements available, Addrena is perhaps the most reliable and widely sought after one. Apart from Addrena, you can also try out Piracetam, Aniracetam, and Noopept. Below we have provided some details about all of them.
Addrena- This natural alternative for Adderall contains numerous herbal ingredients, such Gaurana, Bitter Orange, AICAR, Tyrosine, and Yohimbe. These powerful ingredients are quite effective in nature; however, they do not cause any kind of side effect on the human body. Addrena lets you to stay away from any complications that usually come along with scheduled drugs. Nevertheless, it is also a fact that Addrena is not as powerful as Adderall or Ritalin. Due to the presence of strong ingredients, the scheduled drugs are more powerful than their alternatives. But, why invite complications when you can get the same results without any side effect! All you have to do is be a little patient and follow the directions carefully. Even Addrena can help you with better memory, strong focus/concentration, and other improved cognitive abilities. In simple words, Addrena contains powerful but herbal ingredients which can increase the agility of your mental processes. In addition, this replacement for Adderall is also useful in cutting down the excess amount of fat from your body. So, for better focus and improved mental energy level, you can always purchase Addrena from any drug store, and you do not have to show a prescription to purchase it.
Piracetam- This replacement for Adderall is basically a part of the class of drugs called as Nootropics. It can be purchased as an OTC drug, and it is also useful in improving concentration, learning ability, focus, and determination. Since it is quite mild in nature, for this reason it is also used for treating ADHD in children.
Aniracetam- For something stronger than Piracetam, Aniracetam is the answer. When you dilute Aniracetam to really low level then Piracetam is what you get. So, if the person to be treated is not a kid then Aniracetam can be a good option to go for. Nevertheless, you should still consult a doctor before taking this replacement for Adderall.